MyESALetter.net is owned and operated by RealESALetter FZ LLE 15727/2020, Fujairah – Creative Tower P.O. Box 4422 Fujairah.
1. Definition of our terms:
- Agreement - It refers to the terms and conditions.
- Website, Company - that is MyESALetter.net (owned by RealESALetter FZ LLE)
- Customer, Client - It refers to anyone who fills the online assessment questionnaire and contacts us for their ESA letter.
- Apply Now - The customer opens our ESA assessment form and fills in the details. It includes the details of the person, his symptoms and need for an ESA, and the details about the animal.
- Product - It is the result of the order that the client receives according to the initial requirements. In this case, the ESA letter that the customer receives.
- Revision - it is the request made by the customer to revise the final draft based on the initial requirements.
- Support - it is the Company’s structural unit responsible for guiding the clients about the entire process and for answering their queries.
- Therapist - Is the person employed by the Company who provides the consulting services according to the requirements set by the client.
2. General Terms:
By ordering with MyESALetter.net (owned by RealESALetter FZ LLE, you agree to the terms and conditions stated herein.
You must be of legal age to use this website; else, parents or guardians’ supervision is required to use or place an order on this website.
- United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile.
- Minors under the age of 18 are prohibited to fill the assessment form without the parent’s or guardian’s supervision.
- We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in AED (or any other agreed currencies).
- The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE.
3. Filling the Assessment Questionnaire and Adding the Details
- The ESA letter order is placed by filling the online assessment form on the website or contacting the staff team to help you with the process.
- The assessment form specifies the details of the person, the mental or emotional condition/disorder, his need for the ESA, and the details of the animal.
- The customer is responsible for providing accurate information on the form or can request support staff to fill and submit it on his/her behalf.
- The total amount of the product is calculated according to the pricing on the website. The payment could be paid in advance or the customer can pay 50% upfront. The company will only begin the order process after the payment is made by the customer.
- In case of transaction failure, the customer should check if there is an anomaly with his/her card, online payment restrictions, and card validity prior to contacting the support staff.
5. Order Process
- Order Validation - The Company holds the right to recheck the order details via chat or call. In case of any mismatch, the support staff will contact to clarify and finalize and order details.
- Change of Order Details - The customer can contact the support team in case of any change with the order.
- Delivery/Shipment Policy - Since we offer digital services, there is no actual shipping or delivery involved. Therefore, the customer will not have to pay any shipping fee. Once the order is complete, we inform the customer through email and text and he could download the completed order via his account.
- MyESALetter.net (owned by RealESALetter FZ LLE) will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanctions countries in accordance with the law of UAE.
- The Company holds the right to remove any content at any time due to any reason without giving prior notification to the customer. The customer should not rely on the content posted on the website. The information on the website is only intended to be advice and may not be accurate.
- All the website content, trademarks, service marks, and logos are owned by MyESALetter.net (owned by RealESALetter FZ LLE). The Company holds all the copyrights and other intellectual property rights under US and foreign laws. If you download material for your personal use, you must hold all copyright and other notices contained in the material. You agree not to access the material by any other means otherwise specifically authorized with us in a written agreement.
- By placing your order at MyESALetter.net (owned by RealESALetter FZ LLE), you are purchasing the product/service for your personal use only.
- The Company will not be held responsible for any cost associated directly or indirectly with the choice of services purchased at MyESALetter.net (owned by RealESALetter FZ LLE).
- The customer should provide proper details and ensure all the material is provided in a timely manner. Failure to provide the required information can delay the processing of the order and the Company will not be responsible for that.
Customers agree that the Company can modify the terms and conditions written in the agreement. All changes will be posted on the website, so it is advisable to check the website on a regular basis.