- We collect and hold your Personal Information which may include your name, email address, phone number, mailing address, date of birth, type of animal(s), number of animals, historical information that you provide, other data collected that could directly or indirectly identify you, and any other information you have submitted to supply our goods and services to you. We may also collect your bank or credit card details and details about the payments you have made.
- We have a team of therapists, each having their own specialization. We use the information we collect to determine whether to connect you with a suitable therapist, who will assess your symptoms and decide whether he should make a written recommendation for an emotional support animal for you.
- We use the collected information to connect you with a doctor or psychiatrist. We may also collect non-personally identifiable information about you, including IP addresses and location, and browser or platform type.
- We use multiple web analytics tools to collect information about how you interact with our website. We follow rigorous standards to store and protect the personal data we collect, both during transmission and once received and stored, including utilization of encryption where appropriate.
- We retain personal data only for as long as necessary to provide the Services you have requested.
- We do not permit any other third parties to collect personally identifiable information about your online activities when you use our website.
- We take measures to prevent the loss, misuse, and alteration of your information. We carefully limit access to the database in which your personal information is stored.
- If you have any questions about the security or retention of personal data, you can contact us at info@MyESALetter.net.
Subscribe to get the latest news about Emotional Support Animal regulations. (it’s FREE)
We provide the only legally enforceable emotional support animal documentation online. Our mental health professionals provide the legal documentation to certify your pet as an emotional support animal.
GET STARTED NOW